Pewaukee Drain Cleaning
By Ben Huth
Tree Root Pulled from Pewaukee Sewer Drain
Our drain cleaning experts in Pewaukee removed a massive tree root from our client’s drainage system. Roto-Rooter Milwaukee’s operations Manager Ben Huth arrived on site and attempted to clear away the debris via a water jet cutting machine.
He quickly discerned he’d need some stronger hardware for the job and used a rooter-machine with special cutting tip called the “warthog”. The massive root was featured in Roto-Rooter’s “Monster Root” series and was among the biggest tree roots removed in Wisconsin this year.
Read more about the Pewaukee tree root removal.
Roto-Rooter Milwaukee specializes in stubborn sewer and line blockages. We employ agressive clog busting techniques to remove roots, grime and buildup. Next time you have a line blockage that just won't budge, save some time and money by skipping a plumber and calling Roto-Rooter Milwaukee.
Roto-Rooter is a full-service plumbing problem-solver, offering these services for both homeowners and businesses in Pewaukee:
- Sewer/Drain Cleaning: From clogged toilets and sinks to obstructions in your sewer line, Roto-Rooter clears them all.
- Sewer Line Location: We locate sewer lines on your property to avoid damage during renovation work that requires digging.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Using a small fiber-optic camera, Roto-Rooter can see inside your plumbing line to inspect for damage and clogs.
- Drain Clog Prevention Products: Roto-Rooter offers a comprehensive line of plumbing-safe drain cleaning chemicals.
- Sewer Jetting: High-pressure water jetting breaks up clogs and clears them from your plumbing line.